Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Sweet Memeory of Vaishno Devi Yatra





Hello Friends! I am Shruti; want to share my most unforgettable tour for
Vaishno Devi shrine.
The temple is near the town of Katra, in Udhampur district in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Vaishno the mother of goodness is at a distance of 45 km from Jammu.

I had just completed my graduation at that time. I went with my parents and with my younger brother. Now I am working in a well- reputed company as a SEO. My company also provides the facilities for tourism

It was the tour for 7 days & 6 nights. In those days we stayed at various places in Jammu & Kashmir. The Vaishno Devi Shrine Yatra begins at Katra and pilgrims have to cover 13 km. of terrain on foot to reach the Darbar. One kilometer away from Katra, you would find Banganga, place where Mata quenched her thirst and at 6 km., the holy cave at Adhkawari.. Firstly we stayed in Hotel Ambika in Katra. Woh! What a beautiful location is there. This hotel is full of luxuries and comforts. From next day we started our journey to Vaishno Devi. There were many small cottages and hotels in the way for the tourist. Yatris are advised to obtain a yatra slip only from the Yatra Registration Counter. Without an authentic yatra slip, crossing of Banganga (Ban-Ganga) checkpost will not be allowed. The Yatra Slip is absolutely free but is necessary to commence the Yatra.

Those who have problems in climbing on the mountains can hire the services of a pony or dandi (palenquin). Pithus can be hired for carrying the children on shoulders. So we hired pithu for my mother b’coz she was suffering from heart problem at that time. The whole route is swept and cleaned from time to time throughout the day. Drinking water has been made available all along the route, with water coolers and storage facilities. After 6 km. of trekking, you would reach Adhkawari, the holy cave. In the main holy cave entrance, the holy water coming from the feet of the mata can be collected while you come out near the exit gate.

Do you want to know who organize this trip for me and my family? It was Getsetbook.com. One of my friends recommended me about this site Url and when I went through this company’s website http://www.getsetbook.com , I found a lot of information related to my tour. It provides us all compulsory and relevant ideas according to the need of the tourist. At once I contacted to Getsetbook.com and they respond me immediately. The getsetbook manages various excited packages for the tourists. A great thing that I noticed is that this website provides details & facilities of various hotels residing in different parts of India.

GETSETBOOK.COM offers all the information for the travelers who are planning to visit India, like India tourism, travel guide, tour packages, tour to India, travel in India, hotel booking, Wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, trekking tours, hill stations, beaches, wildlife tour, ayurveda tours, travel packages for India, tourist destinations in India, trekking tours and many more.

Friends, my suggestion for u all are that if you are planning to organize your trip conveniently I would recommend you to try service of Getsetbook.com. These people will make your trip amazing and not compromising on quality, your convenience and your comfort. Thanks Getsetbook.com.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Anonymous said...

Good information baout hotels and resots

Anju
[http://www.hotels-surat.blogspot.com]